Dungeons and Dragoturkeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blob partses needed for guild house potions!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lock
Turkey Egg
Turkey Egg
Lock

Blob partses needed for guild house potions! Empty
PostSubject: Blob partses needed for guild house potions!   Blob partses needed for guild house potions! EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:52 pm

Yo, all.

I need lots and huge amounts of blob ballses of every kind. I have got myself some hundred phials of home potions, but now I need blob parts, otherwise I won't be able to provide more guild house potion.

So, everyone having some and not needing them badly themselves, pleas put them into the guild chest for me and drop me a line.

Thanks a lot, your clown Lock.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Blob partses needed for guild house potions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blob partses needed for guild house potions!   Blob partses needed for guild house potions! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:02 am

Yo, all.

Me again. Ikara and me have collected some blop pieces, but since the guild is growing, lately, we really, REALLY need lots of blop pieces especially blue and red ones.
So, if anyone can spare them, please leave them in the guild chest in astrub or give them to lock...

Thanks, buddies.

king Your Admin
Back to top Go down
https://dofus-dnd.forumieren.com

Blob partses needed for guild house potions!
Page 1 of 1