Dungeons and Dragoturkeys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lotus's(s)s Kamas making Guide.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow lotus
Turkey Egg
Turkey Egg
shadow lotus

Lotus's(s)s Kamas making Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Lotus's(s)s Kamas making Guide.   Lotus's(s)s Kamas making Guide. EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:44 am

This is a guide, of how to make kamas in Dofus.

-u can do the gobbal dungeon and soul it each time (the souls WILL be sell able for the range of 25-30kk) and ofc all the dungs but the gobbal 1 as an example.

-if u find an arch monster u shuld soul it cuz ther are very precius.

-u can be ''merchanting'' this is to buy items for a low price and sell them for an higher 1.

-u can get an high PP team and hunt for precius items like the Gelano.

-u shuld browse the markets and get to know the economy in the game, so u know whats crap and what is... chi-ching $_$.

-Dungeons has also a great way to make money but be carefull, at higher lvls the keys will get more precius and it migth not be ''earnable'', ( like the scara leaf dungeon.)

-u can becoma a great pvper and each time u kill ur target u get 2 strokens, and for 3 strokens u can buy the scroll of strength. witch can be sold for 60-70kk. and other reward such as the full soul stones. (this way is rly sick ive earned alot from it. its the best for me.)

-and the dooples 2, 1 round with the dooples and u get the scroll of strength (p.s the other scroll is only worth about 20-30kk)

-the bounty quest as u find in astrub (im not sure but i think it is at pos 7,-18 or 7,-17. they are also a good way but u need to be strong to beat the most of these targets cuz they are like bosses,(like royal gobbal,raul mops etc..

this treath will be updated as soon as i find new ways and better ways to earn kamas.
if u have any ideas? post them as a reply Razz and i also accept feedback XD

-Lotus tongue

Last edited by shadow lotus on Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lotus's(s)s Kamas making Guide.   Lotus's(s)s Kamas making Guide. EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:31 pm

Please do stick to the forum rules!

Quote :
NO SMS or CHAT style messages are accepted

In chat time does matter, to react quickly to messages...
That's not the case here. So please abstain from chat style, otherwise I will delete the messages being written this way.

Please do correct the posting above, thank you.

king Your strict Admin.
Back to top Go down
https://dofus-dnd.forumieren.com
Lock
Turkey Egg
Turkey Egg
Lock

PostSubject: Re: Lotus's(s)s Kamas making Guide.   Lotus's(s)s Kamas making Guide. EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:12 pm

The easiest, but patience intensive way is through professions.

Big advantage:
you earn a steady income, because many of the goods gathered or crafted are selling without problems, all the time.

Farmer/Baker:
Rye and Cereal bread will give you a huge income at no real effort, because mostly the bread already sells while you are placing more of it in the shop.

Hammer smith:
You can level to 60 by making twiggy hammers and sell them in bunches of 10, as they're alignment quest items.
Not the big profit in one sale, but a steady income at lowest material cost (ash/chestnut wood).

Staff carver:
Twiggy staffs, in bunches of 10, because for an alignment quest 20 are needed.

Alchemist:
Transport potions, Energy Potions, Smithmagic potions - they all sell easily giving a good income.

Jeweller, Shoemaker:
make rings/belts for scrolls, exchange the scrolls and sell them...

clown THE Lock.
Back to top Go down
shadow lotus
Turkey Egg
Turkey Egg
shadow lotus

PostSubject: Re: Lotus's(s)s Kamas making Guide.   Lotus's(s)s Kamas making Guide. EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:10 pm

Admin wrote:
Please do stick to the forum rules!

Quote :
NO SMS or CHAT style messages are accepted

In chat time does matter, to react quickly to messages...
That's not the case here. So please abstain from chat style, otherwise I will delete the messages being written this way.

Please do correct the posting above, thank you.

king Your strict Admin.

do u mean the ''u''s?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotus's(s)s Kamas making Guide.   Lotus's(s)s Kamas making Guide. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lotus's(s)s Kamas making Guide.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dungeons and Dragoturkeys :: Marketplace :: Wisdom-
Jump to: